Join us for a relaxing 2 hour round trip on the historic Heber Creeper, and chocolate! You’ll sample chocolate along the way, including local artisan delights. A great date night! Tickets $15 each.
Running most Thursdays-Saturdays, the 2 hour round trip departs at 11am and returns at 1pm. Amazing views, frequent train robberies. Wander through the Heber Valley and around the Deer Creek Reservoir. Spectacular views!
Join us most Monday Nights at 7pm for the fun and a little crazy Monday Night Train! This 90 minute round trip features sing-a-longs, train history, and dancing in the aisles. This isn’t your quiet, scenic train! Fun for the whole family, and great for large groups. Tickets just $10 and group discounts are available.
Party with the Heber Valley Railroad on this two hour round trip departing at 7pm on Friday, February 28th. Dress up! Includes sing-a-longs, dancing in the asiles. Non-alcoholic, family friendly experience. Lots of fun for everyone! Tickets are $15.
Important To Know
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure. Trains depart on time!
- Children 2 and under do not need a ticket to ride the train (except for North Pole Express)
- Some of our rail cars are not climate controlled. We recommend you dress accordingly.
- Our full-service snack car offers food and beverage for purchase throughout the ride.
- Car seats and strollers are not allowed on train.
- Restrooms are available on the train.
- Alcohol is NOT ALLOWED on the train.
- Due to the historic nature of our rail cars, wheelchairs access is not available. Please call ahead for additional information.
- We are unable to accommodate dogs on the train.
- Active duty U.S. military and card-carrying U.S. military veterans ride free on all scenic trains (Provo Canyon Limited, Deer Creek Express, & Lakeside Limited). Immediate families are 50% off. Please call the ticket office for this special.
- All rides and adventures depart from the Heber depot unless noted otherwise.
- Change orders for ticket purchases may be subject to a $5 surcharge
- With at least 48 hours notice, there is a cancellation fee of 20% per order, No refund will be given with less then 48 hours notification.
- Management reserves the right to change the schedule or cancel trains at any time. The schedule may change without notice.