Climb aboard this relaxing two-hour ride along the shores of Deer Creek Reservoir and the base of majestic Mt. Timpanogos. Includes live music, train robbers, and old-fashioned fun.
Notice: All visitors and passengers need to wear a mask or face protection when in the depot, and boarding/deboarding the train, and any other times when social distancing is not possible. While on the train, when seated as a family/group, passengers may remove masks in accordance with Utah Phased Guidelines for the "Yellow" condition Wasatch County is in. Please bring a mask or face covering with you, or we can sell you one for $1. Thanks for your consideration and support of the Heber Valley Historic Railroad!
Get your tickets now for the magic of the North Pole Express! Trains run November 23 – December 23, and include a range of group and family options. This fun 90 -minute round trip to the North Pole is a great experience for all ages. All trains usually sell out by November. Book your preferred date and time now and we’ll see you on the North Pole Express!
This 90 minute round trip offers incredible views of the Wasatch mountains and the wide open vistas of Deer Creek reservoir. Most days at 3pm. Watch out, there are frequent train robberies on board!
Friday, August 14th, 7 pm. This fun 90 minute round trip includes on-board pirates, princesses, cup cakes, and pink lemonade! Dress up for this one! These trains always sell out, so get your tickets now. Tables in the Luxury 850 lounge car are also available (air conditioned).
Important To Know
- With historic train equipment we have to occasionally take cars out of service unexpectedly for maintenance or repairs. This may require us to change the coach or class of service you purchased a ticket for. Please be understanding if this happens to you!
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure. Trains depart on time!
- Children 2 and under do not need a ticket to ride the train (except for North Pole Express)
- Our full-service snack car offers food and beverage for purchase throughout the ride.
- Car seats and strollers are not allowed on train.
- Restrooms are available on the train.
- Alcohol is NOT ALLOWED on the train.
- Due to the historic nature of our rail cars, wheelchairs access is not available. Please call ahead for additional information.
- We are unable to accommodate dogs on the train.
- Active duty U.S. military and card-carrying U.S. military veterans ride free on all scenic trains (Provo Canyon Limited, Deer Creek Express, & Lakeside Limited). Immediate families are 50% off. Please call the ticket office for this special.
- All rides and adventures depart from the Heber depot unless noted otherwise.
- Change orders for ticket purchases may be subject to a $5 surcharge
- With at least 48 hours notice, there is a cancellation fee of 20% per order, No refund will be given with less then 48 hours notification.
- Management reserves the right to change the schedule or cancel trains at any time. The schedule may change without notice.