Have some fun on the Cinco De Mayo Train, May 1st at 7pm. This two-hour round trip ride on the historic Heber Creeper includes live music from Mariachi Los Pumas. And local favorite Betos will be selling their delicious Mexican food on board. A great date night.
NOTICE- March 31, 2020: The Heber Valley Historic Railroad has cancelled all trains until May 1st. You can buy tickets from our website for future rides. We look forward to seeing your soon!
Love Star Wars? Put on your favorite characters costume and join us on the Star Wars Fan Train. Monday, May 4th (May the Forth Be With You!) There will be great photo opportunities with our cast of costumed characters. On board you’ll enjoy Star Wars trivia with prizes, themed music, games and fun.
Friday, May 8th. Join the amazing and funny magician Century Russell on board this entertaining ride on the historic Heber Creeper. You’ll be entertained in your seats and amazed by his magic! Limited seating is perfect for couples. Tickets are $15 for regular passenger cars and $25 for the luxury 850 table/lounge car. Two hour round trip. A great date night! Also includes live music and other fun on board.
Join us for this unique vintage train experience. We have the historic train, we’ll provide photographers. You dress up in vintage 20’s, 30’s, 40’s, or 50’s attire. We’ll take pictures of you or your group around the train and depot from 6-7pm, and then enjoy a ninety minute evening ride from 7-8:30pm, with more photo shoot experiences on board. And best of all, we’ll make the images available to you.
Important To Know
- NOTICE- MARCH 24TH, 2020: The Heber Valley Historic Railroad has canceled train until May 1st.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure. Trains depart on time!
- Children 2 and under do not need a ticket to ride the train (except for North Pole Express)
- Our full-service snack car offers food and beverage for purchase throughout the ride.
- Car seats and strollers are not allowed on train.
- Restrooms are available on the train.
- Alcohol is NOT ALLOWED on the train.
- Due to the historic nature of our rail cars, wheelchairs access is not available. Please call ahead for additional information.
- We are unable to accommodate dogs on the train.
- Active duty U.S. military and card-carrying U.S. military veterans ride free on all scenic trains (Provo Canyon Limited, Deer Creek Express, & Lakeside Limited). Immediate families are 50% off. Please call the ticket office for this special.
- All rides and adventures depart from the Heber depot unless noted otherwise.
- Change orders for ticket purchases may be subject to a $5 surcharge
- With at least 48 hours notice, there is a cancellation fee of 20% per order, No refund will be given with less then 48 hours notification.
- Management reserves the right to change the schedule or cancel trains at any time. The schedule may change without notice.