Beginning January 16, 2023 – Enjoy this noisy and fun 90-minute round trip ride. Our hosts will lead you through sing-a-longs, games, and family-friendly fun.
Easter Bunny Train
Bring the kids and ride this fun 40-minute round trip train ride with singing, dancing, and Easter Eggs on board with the “Peeps.” At the depot you’ll be entertained by magician Century Russell and have great photo ops with the Easter Bunny’s and our magical trains.
Deer Creek Express
This 90 minute round trip offers incredible views of the Wasatch mountains and the wide open vistas of Deer Creek reservoir. Most days at 3pm. Old fashioned hospitality and entertainment on board! The 2022 season begins January 20th.
Princess and Pirate Train
This fun 90-minute round trip includes pink lemonade and a cookie, as well as on-board visits by favorite princesses and pirates! Wear your pirate or princess finest for this one. These always sell out – so book early!
Important To Know
Our website: hebervalleyrr.org
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure. Trains depart on time!
- Children 2 and under do not need a ticket to ride the train (except for North Pole Express)
- Pets and Comfort/Emotional Support animals are not allowed on the train.Service animals are allowed on board with their owner, they must stay under the seat or at the owner’s feet, and be kept on a leash at all times
- We are in the process of configuring a new snack car, and for the time begin have very limited snack options on the train. Please purchase snacks in the gift shop prior to boarding until further notice.
- Car seats and strollers are not allowed on train.
- Restrooms are available on the train.
- Alcohol is NOT ALLOWED on the train.
- Assigned Seats. Note that on most trains we pre-assign you specific seats in a specific train car. If you are riding with friends or family who have purchased tickets on a separate order, and don’t let us know beforehand, you will not be seated together! Please contact the ticket office by phone in advance of your scheduled ride and we will do our best to seat you with your friends and family on separate orders.
- Due to the historic nature of our rail cars, wheelchairs access is not available. Please call ahead for additional information.
- Active duty U.S. military and card-carrying U.S. military veterans ride free on all scenic trains (Provo Canyon Limited, Deer Creek Express, & Lakeside Limited). Immediate families are 50% off. Please call the ticket office for this special.
- All rides and adventures depart from the Heber depot unless noted otherwise.
- Change orders for ticket purchases may be subject to a $5 surcharge
- With at least 48 hours notice, there is a cancellation fee of 20% per order, No refund will be given with less then 48 hours notification.
- See the North Pole Express page for the North Pole Express refund policy.
- Management reserves the right to change the schedule or cancel trains at any time. The schedule may change without notice.
- With historic train equipment we have to occasionally take cars out of service unexpectedly for maintenance or repairs. This may require us to change the coach or class of service you purchased a ticket for. Please be understanding if this happens to you!