• Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure. Trains depart on time!
• Children 2 and under do not need a ticket to ride the train (except for North Pole Express)
• Rail cars are normally heated in the winter. They are not air conditioned. We recommend you dress accordingly.
• Our full-service snack car offers food and beverage for purchase throughout the ride.
• Car seats and strollers are not allowed on train.
• Restrooms are available on the train.
• Alcohol is NOT ALLOWED on the train.
• Due to the historic nature of our rail cars, wheelchairs access is not available. Walkers are also not allowed on the train. Please call ahead for additional information.
• We are unable to accommodate dogs on the train.
•Military Discounts: Active duty U.S. military and card carrying U.S. military veterans, ride free on all scenic rides (Provo
Canyon Limited, Lakeside Limited and Deer Creek Express) as well as the “Monday Night Train” and
select Friday night trains. Immediate family members (spouse and children) are 50% off. Call the ticket
office for details and to get the discount, 435-654-5601.
• All rides and adventures depart from the Heber depot unless noted otherwise.
• Change orders for ticket purchases may be subject to a $5 surcharge
• With at least 48 hours notice, there is a cancellation fee of 20% per order, No refund will be given with less then 48 hours notification.
• Management reserves the right to change the schedule or cancel trains at any time. The schedule may change without notice.
Have some unique questions? Email Us and receive a quick response from one of our knowledgeable agents today.
You can also call us at (435) 654-5601 to talk to an agent.
Click below to get directions to the Heber Valley Railroad Depot.